MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature])

2 posters

Go down

You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) Empty You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature])

Post  Ryu Mon May 11, 2015 4:25 pm

The adviser sighed softly as he lifted his head, sniffing at the air. His belly was against the forest floor and his paws were stretched out in front of him comfortably. His fur was soft and for once, well groomed looking, the little bits of sun rays shining through the tree leaves of the canopy made it shine in some places, warming the wolf slightly. Otherwise, the wet ground from yesterday's rain was cold and welcoming against his underbelly, as he listened for his toon's movements and ques.

They'd been tracking a rather large elk through the forest. His horns were massive and they were actually rather surprised at the creature's grace in moving through the tress with the wrack that he possessed. He was young and spry, which is why they wanted to catch him. That meat would be perfect for the pack, and Reita knew it. The alpha heard the call then, as he stood up and shook his fur loose of some of the light mud that clung to the fur underneath him, slowly crouching and began to move as silently as possible through the forest floor, keeping his nose in use to sniff out the target.

Of course the great animal charged and made it's loud booming call to warn the other's away, but the hunters were skilled in taking down his kind, getting him cornered between a few of them nipping at his sides, his rear end backed up against a great oak and Reita circling around the inner circle before he darted forwards and opened his jaws, clamping them down on the elk's throat. He tore at it until the animal fell, hot blood spilling into the wolf's mouth and down the sides of his cheeks and neck. After a while longer, the creature stopped moving all together, the life leaving it's eyes, as Reita pulled his jaws away and called out softly to the other's in victory.

They transformed from their lupine forms then, taking on the beastial persona's before they helped pick up the great animal and began to manuver him through the forest back towards their encampment under the mountain.

Once they'd arrived, Reita helped move the animal to the back where the elders could easily work at cutting away the meat that they could use, pile up the bones for other uses and take the hide to provide it to Reita as a souvenir of his kill. After doing so, however, he quickly reverted back into his human form, a well-built individual, though he was a slim kind of man with sun bleached hair, a missing nose, and brown-gold eyes. He took a piece of hide provided by one of the omegas in the caves, and tied it around his missing nose to keep it from view, before he walked around, his eyes searching.

It was rare that he was in the sort of mood he was, his body humming from the exertion and excitement from the kill. His mind buzzing as well. He wanted a particular kind of wolf tonight, though he made sure that the other alphas would never know this craving of his.

There was one cavern that went straight back into the side of the mountain before taking a sharp turn into what seemed like a wall. This is where Reita went, slipping through a small crack, cutting his chest on a rather sharp piece of jagged rock before he walked down some stones like crude stairs and went about twenty feet into the earth before the light of a blazing fire met him. The cavern inside was vast and full of furs from another alpha's own kills. There was plenty of wood adjacent to the fire to keep it going, and a large pile of skins, furs, and sewn pelts with animal hair inside for pillows. This is where Reita rested, waiting for the other alpha patiently.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) Empty Re: You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature])

Post  Akri Sat May 16, 2015 11:49 pm

Atsushi had been with the pups. It wasn't that unusual to find him there. Though most alphas hunted and protected and handled the more dangerous of the physical labor, Atsushi was not one of them. Though an alpha to the core, not a wolf doubted this, Atsushi had very few actual alpha qualities. He was an odd wolf and everyone knew it.

Hypnotic. That's what the pack leader had called it. It was a trait that the leader used whole heartedly. Even the advisor, Reita, had made use of it now and then, both politically and privately. Then again, the latter was in strict confidence. Many of the wolves of the pack sought him out, everyone save the leader. Even the alphas found their way to his caverns now and again, Reita being one of them.

Then again, most alphas would never admit that they bowed to another. That was the reason for his rooms being so far from the others. Sure he liked his solitude, but he was kind enough to let those that sought him out keep their anonymity. When someone sought him out, they simply left a gift at the mouth of his cavern, or a mark or something. Something to signify that he was entertaining so they'd be left alone.

Hearing the toon return, Atsushi lifted his head. He closed his eyes and sniffed the air. It seemed more than a few of the group had returned aroused. Kissing the pups on the head, he got up and gracefully made his trek home. There was a full possibility that none would seek him out, but should they, he'd be there. It didn't take him long to make his way home, stopping now and then to greet others in the pack, his greeting usually a kiss. Even the pack leader greeted him with kisses, so it wasn't unusual to see him kissing random pack members.

Giving a beta one brief kiss, he waved the girl off to go finish her chores for the day before he glanced at his door. He could smell blood. Someone was waiting for him and he had an idea who. Reita had been the only one of the toon that had not greeted him. Slipping into the cavern, he made the trek to his rooms, smiling at the sight that greeted him. "It's been some time since you've come here. I was getting lonely," he teased. Everyone knew it was all in jest. Atsushi was not an overtly sexual creature. He liked pleasing others, but they did not really hold any real hold over him.

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature]) Empty Re: You Know Why I'm Here (Ryu x Akri) (Atsushi x Reita [Mature])

Post  Ryu Fri May 29, 2015 7:43 pm

Reita got restless easily. He had laid out on the great fur of a bear with lots of pillows beneath to form a comfortable bed, but he soon moved away from it and over by the fire, lying out on the ground where an elk pelt laid flat against the rock.

He remembered the first time he'd come down to the caves. His eyes searching around the great room, remembering that there weren't nearly as many pelts as there were now. They were, of course, mainly gifts. Some of his own, in fact to the alpha that he hoped would show himself soon.

The alpha had been slightly nervous and rather a handful he would shamefully admit if anyone should ask. He hadn't wanted to admit to the other alpha as to what he wanted. Not right out anyway, so he kept tiptoeing around the subject like a child plays with the fire pits. But he was too prideful to just come right out and say it, despite the occasions to where he was blatantly honest about such things, he just couldn't find it in himself to say Atsushi, I'm here because I want you to fuck me. It just wasn't in his nature.

Yet he'd been overhearing stories about the other alphas having given in to these pleasures... these "rides" they'd called them with the other alpha. It wasn't uncommon for alphas to submit to greater alphas, but Reita was only supposed to submit to one. Their leader... not to some alpha that does omega work. These thoughts towards Atsushi would never be spoken in that way, however. He respected him too much, as painful as that was to admit. Instead of treating Reita like an Omega in heat, he'd been gentle and kind to him, he'd treated him like a brother and had pleased him as he probably did all of his callers and then kept it secret. He never hinted that Reita visited him other than for "official" business, and that was what the adviser respected of Atsushi.

He'd moved again, closer to the pit, laying down naked against yet another pelt with some pillows, when he heard the shuffling of another coming down the stairs.

There was always a slight fear that he'd be discovered by another one of the callers, but somehow they kept their distance, he assumed that Atsushi left some kind of sign in the top den to indicate that he was with someone else. He could only hope at least. He sat up when the alpha entered.

He no longer shook worriedly, or made snappy comments, but he was always still awkward when the other came into the light. He couldn't help but be aroused when he saw the other, he was all ready rather aroused from the fight, but just knowing what the other alpha could do to him and make him feel always made the mood seem to build in anticipation. "Hmn~ if only you could see through my eyes." He grinned, biting his lip. He wasn't all that good at "pillow talk". He didn't really see much reason for it, but then again, he wasn't the dominating alpha tonight.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Atsushi could say he was pleased. He probably would say it before the night was over. It was always pleasant to see the pack adviser. Reita had by far been one of the most...innocent alpha's he had bedded as of today. The first time they'd met in private like this, the wolf had reeked of arousal, but instead of begging like all the others had, he'd yelled at him for almost an hour. The thought still made him chuckle from time to time.

Stepping into the cavern, he pulled the pelt over the entrance down to block the way before he'd moved to the man splayed out on his furs. "You know, I am quite sure that would be a sight. To see myself in your eyes," he hummed out as he flicked his hair over his shoulder. Stopping at the others side, he dropped to his knees.

Bringing his hand up, he trailed his nails along Reita's jawline slowly guiding his face up. "I have missed you. You are one of my favorites," he mused dipping his head down to just barely brush his lips against Reita's. "Shall I entertain you tonight?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Reita's back shivered as the alpha walked over, his eyes roaming all over him. His slightly broader chest, the muscle definition. Everything about the man was just pure lust... and yet he never went out of his way. He always let the others come to him. When he knelt beside the other, Reita's hand slowly came up, touching at the other's stomach gently, feeling at the tight, yet smooth skin of his underbelly with his finger tips.

A soft hum rose out of his lips then, as he looked up, as encouraged by the other's fingernails, another shiver ran down his back as his lips came in the lightest of contact between Atsushi's. "Hmmm.. Am I?" He asked, pulling away just slightly, wondering if the alpha was in a chasing mood. Reita wanted everything that he could give, but for once, Reita wanted to be sure that the other was willing to work for something other than just for a meal here and there.

The man's eyes turned a soft yellow, as he shifted, rolling around onto his stomach, feeling the warmth from the fire there on the fur beneath him against his underbelly. "Work me up with those skilled hands of yours... I have a twinge in my back from the hunt this morning..." He said softly, turning his head to the other and smiled. He wanted the alpha's time right now... then he would bend over for him willingly... as per usual.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:17 pm

Atsushi raised an eyebrow when Reita pulled away from him. It was not something that happened often, someone pulling away. But then Reita was a curious one. He always had been. Watching him stretching out, it gave him plenty of ideas, but he waited, enjoying the sight as he waited for the request he knew was coming.

"Oh...I see," he mused, his smile growing. Rocking onto hands and knees, he crawled forward slowly, muscles rolling sensually under his skin as he made his way over the other. Licking his lips, he straddled familiar hips and sat down, his groin just below Reita's ass. Reaching out his hands, he slid them slowly down the others back. "I'll take good care of you," he promised. Leaning his body forward slightly, he pressed his hips forward as he eased some pressure into his finger tips, slowly working over the mans back.

"So dear, how was your hunt?" Atsushi didn't really care. They all knew he didn't, but he never minded hearing a good story. Stories were entertaining and it allowed the alphas to preen, or vent, whichever was needed. "Did you catch anything delicious today?" he asked, purring out the word delicious.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Reita's eyes were on Atsushi again, watching him crawl over to where Reita was. He bit his lip and couldn't help but to gently push his body up against the other man when he felt their hot skin connect, a grunt falling from his lips. The other alpha's voice was luring and Reita had come to love the sultry way he used it to twist Reita's insides in knots. He suddenly didn't feel so confident in playing around a little with the other, but he forced himself to take a breath and wait.

When Atsushi's hands touched at Reita's back, everything went white in the other's head for a moment before he slowly laid his head against his arms gently. His back tensed every once in a while, but before too long, Reita felt like a pile of melted butter, smiling softly into his skin.

"Ah, yes... it was a good hunt. A few small animals here and there... but we found a good young and ripe elk. There will be a good feast tonight." He said softly, growling gently, as he lifted his hips again in pleasure from the massage.

He still didn't quite understand how he was able to go from the alpha he was into the roll of an omega when he was under Atsushi, but these thoughts simply slipped away from him, as he pushed himself up, arching his back backwards and looped his arm around the other's neck, pulling him into a wet and needy kiss. "Hmn~ but there is nothing more delicious than your mouth..." He said roughly, kissing the other again, pressing his tongue against the alpha's lips, requesting permission to enter.

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Atsushi smiled a little watching the other beneath him. It was clear that Reita was at odds with himself, but he never minded. Not really. After all, the sex was for them, not himself. He enjoyed it yes, but that was beside the point. It amused him slightly that few seemed to realize that. Reita did. Something he appreciated about him. So many sought him out for sex, but it honestly amazed him that they never thought to seek him for something else. It was moments like this that Reita's differences screamed. He knew he'd be sleeping with the wolf tonight; his scent still aroused and hips lifting into his own unconsciously. But at the same time, Reita was also content to let time slip by just in each others company.

Smiling a bit to himself, he worked on a particularly difficult knot in the others back. "Is that so?" he hummed idly, rocking his hips against Reita when he felt his hips lift once again. Feeling the muscles starting to shift beneath his fingers, he let his hands shift aside to allow the alpha to move. It was no more than a twisting beneath his hips as the other pulled himself up to kiss him.

Shifting his body, he rearranged them to settle them together more comfortably. He left Reita closer to the fire, allowing him to enjoy the warmth after his hunt as he allowed the other into his mouth. Bringing his hand up, he slid his fingers along Reita's cheek and up into his short blond hair. This was the one concession he would make. Atsushi was not a bottom. It was not that he wouldn't, but he'd learned long ago that others did not want to dominate him. He was too...strange. They all submitted. But the alphas...it was always so hard for them. Especially so for Reita. So even though they both knew how the night would play, Atsushi was content to let Reita control their kisses. For now at least.

Twisting their tongues together, he shifted once more, pressing Reita down into the furs. His upper body hovered over the other as he relished in the taste of the other. It was an odd mix. Spice and blood and...something else. Delicious.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Reita felt his body slowly relax when he was faced towards the blaze of the inner fire, but his lips did not leave Atsushi's until he'd had his fill of the other's lips and taste. There was a cool taste to him, like kissing a spring in the summer.

Pressing his hips back against the other's hips a little more fully, he groaned to feel the other's need there against his ass cheeks. Trembling again, he ran his own hand down his belly, licking his lips as he did. "Something I didn't mention... I found a lost little omega in the wood while we were hunting... he was young and just recently taken..." He said softly, nipping out at the other's lips. "He was so adorable and pretended to be so scared when I came up, that he looked like he'd nearly wet himself." He said, pushing his hips back against the other once again.

"He tasted good. His blood was warm and ripe... he will make a fine omega for the pack, when he's been integrated..." He said, running his hands through the other's hair. "I didn't take him though... I was already trying to make up my mind about seeing you, tonight... That made me realize that I wanted you... I wanted to know what it would feel like... when he was taken... I want it, Atsushi... I fuckin hate telling you that, but I want you to take me... Like you do... I want to be your omega tonight... only tonight... I just... want to know how it feels..." He said softly, shivering. He'd never really cared, because he'd always been an alpha. But here... in this hidden away cave, he could be what ever he wanted to be, and tonight... well... tonight, he apparently wanted to be completely abused. And he wanted the only alpha that he'd allow, to do it to him.

"Please, Atsu..."

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down