MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow)

2 posters

Go down

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) Empty The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow)

Post  Shadow7871 Fri May 22, 2015 9:30 pm

The Adventure of a Life Time!

WARNING!

This one on one RP WILL have mature content.  If you are going to read this and are under the age of 18 or are uncomfortable with the content then please do NOT read beyond this point.

Thread Creator's rules:

This is a one on one Naruto/Dragon Ball RP between myself, Shadow and Akri, I ask that anyone else please do not post in this thread however you are welcome to read the posts!

Pairings are GohanxFem Haku and NarutoxHinata.

Character strength in this RP has been reigned in so DBZ characters are not overpowered while Gohan is strong he's not the STRONGEST and as such will not be completely destroying characters such as Orochimaru or Itachi.

Last edited by Shadow7871 on Thu May 28, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shadow7871
Shadow7871

Back to top Go down

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) Empty Re: The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow)

Post  Shadow7871 Fri May 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Gohan

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) Imgohan31

Gohan sighed as he flew on Flying Nimbus watching the scenery go by while he headed for West City and Bulma's lab, he had received a phone call from the head of Capsule Corp, asking him to come by and check out a radical new invention she had created and had somehow managed to convince Chi-Chi to let her son go, not that he minded, it was a nice break from the ENDLESS amount of school work his mother insisted on driving into his skull.

It had been two years since the defeat of Cell and the death of his father Goku and since that time Gohan had done his best to study and when he could get away with it train in martial arts, as he  didn't want to risk himself not being ready for the next bad guy, which he had a funny feeling would show up sooner or later.  Eventually Gohan made it to Bulma's lab and walked into the building, it was the typical home, round in shape and fairly large ot suited the current trend of homes and inside was filled with various items from very plush furniture and decor to random pieces of tech that Bulma had been working on.  

Gohan walked through the large home already knowing his way through and slipped past Vegeta's training room where he could hear the saiyan prince training, before he reached Bulma's lab and walked in "Bulma?  Bulma, it's me Gohan, what is it you wanted me to see?" Gohan called as he looked around the vast room and saw what appeared to be a round ring like device in the middle of the room.

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) Render0804

"Ah Gohan glad you could make it!" came the cheerful voice of Bulma as she walked up, in a white coat with jeans and a blue shirt, normally she would have worn something nice but, well when you were working on a new invention that could LITERALLY break the laws of physics you tended to wear throw away cloths.
Shadow7871
Shadow7871

Back to top Go down

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) Empty Re: The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow)

Post  Akri Sun May 24, 2015 11:36 pm

On the other side of reality found a young girl hiding behind a tree. It was a common place for her. She had the best marks in stealth work, mainly because well...she might have been a stalker. She wasn't entirely sure on that. She didn't think she was, but her friends often times told her she was just barely on the right side of it.

Her name was Hinata, and like most days, Hinata was watching the boisterous blond as he trained. She often did when she had nothing to do herself. He always inspired her, in ways her beloved cousin could not. Even when she'd been younger, she had not understood how so many could not see how amazing he was.

Letting out a soft sigh, she pushed herself away from the tree. She wanted to stay and watch, but Neji-nii-san would be furious with her if she was late to training again. With that thought in mind, she turned away from the place she wanted to be and started her trek home. She knew he'd be waiting and she wasn't sure if she wanted to hurry or not. Training with her cousin was always....less than pleasant, but it was still one of her favorite times of day. She'd spend hours with him, practicing and learning. If only she'd improve.

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow7871 Thu May 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Naruto

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) Naruto

Naruto continued to train hard, he refused to let the Uchiha win and beat him, though the training was also to get his mind off of Sakura, he had begun to second guess his crush on the girl when he saw her practically throw herself onto Sasuke and practically paid him no mind, so he was currently trying to beat the crush out of himself as well as best Sasuke.  'Gotta get stronger...no matter what I gotta get stronger and let go.' he thought, before he heard movement which caused him to stop and turn and looked over, he was surprised that he managed to catch the back of Hinata Hyuga and blinked had she been watching him?  'Hinata was watching me?  Weird...I wonder why she'd watch me, well maybe she wanted to talk.' he thought to himself, so he ran after the girl "Hey Hinata-chan wait up!" he called after her.

Gohan

Gohan looked at the ring "So what is this?" Gohan asked as Bulma smirked proudly "This is a machine that creates portals into other dimensions!" she proclaimed as Gohan gaped "How in the world did you manage to pull that off?!" the demi-saiyan asked, which earned him another smirk from Bulma "Alot of hard work, thats how, wanna see it in action?" she asked as Gohan nodded his head in excitment.

"Yes please!"
Shadow7871
Shadow7871

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Hinata squeaked as she slipped from a branch to go falling to the ground. She just managed to get her feet below here, managing to break her fall. Even so, she still tumbled, falling onto her rear. If that wasn't embarrassing enough, she could hear the blond behind her.

Covering her face, she drew her knees up as she tried to curl into herself. Why did he have to see me?! He's never noticed me before! Why now? She just wanted to disappear. There was no way she could explain away staring at him from the trees. Not a chance at all. She was going to die of embarrassment. She just knew it.

There was a grunt from the doorway as Vegeta toweled his hair. "Why did you have to invite that brat of Kakarot's over? He's too loud," he snarled as he cast a glare at the bouncing boy. "Are you done yet?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow7871 Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Naruto

Naruto blinked as he saw Hinata fall down and ran over to check on his friend.  "Hinata-chan, are you okay?" he asked as he knelt by her noticing she had curled in on herself, blinking he placed a hand on her shoulder "Did you need to talk?" he asked.

Gohan

Gohan watched as Bulma walked over to the command terminal and began to punch in commands to power up the gate as the machine began to hum as power began to build up.

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) 3240550817_1_7_B3MZlYc5

"Whoa...that's he said in awe as the gate opened up before revealing several worlds and he couldn't help but  walk forward to get a better look until he was just infront of the gate.

Natsu

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) 58407

In another world, one next to the other two worlds that were now connected a pink haired young man with a blue cat, they sat within a massive guild hall and were devouring a absolute INSANE amount of food.  "Nothing like having a victory meal to celebrate a successful job!" said the cate named Happy and the young man nodded continuing to devour his meal his name was Natsu Dragneel.
Shadow7871
Shadow7871

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Hinata tensed up slightly when she felt the warmth of the others hand on her shoulder. She knew it was just a figment of her mind, but she could swear she could feel every callous left behind by his training. She knew it wasn't possible, but it felt that way, only making her flush all the more.

Shifting her fingers ever so slightly, she managed to peek out of the small gap to see a concerned looking blond in front of her. "N-na-naruto..." she half whispered. "...I...I'm so-sorry. I...I did...I didn't mean...I...I mean. I'msorry!" she got out quickly as she ducked behind her hands again. If he didn't move his hand soon she was going to faint!

Vegeta scoffed at the look of excitement on the boys face. He honestly thought by now the imbeciles would be used to her. It wasn't like her genius was anything new. "Hurry it up," he snapped, glaring at his...well he wasn't sure what the hell she was. He honestly never put much thought into that.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow7871 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Naruto

Naruto looked to Hinata and blinked in confusion "Hinata its okay, besides you didn't do anything wrong." he said trying to comfort her as he used his second hand to rub her back, why did she always act weird around him? Did she know about the fox or was it something else? Either way Naruto didn't like seeing Hinata sad and did what he thought might help he gave her a hug.

Gohan

Bulma looked over "I thought you'd be training." she said as Gohan watched as new worlds popped up before him and he saw people, however the young teen got a little too close and the portal suddenly and without warning dragged Gohan in, which Bulma gaped as she watched unable to do anything only for the system to begin overload due to not being prepared to ACTUALLY transport someone to another world.

Hating herself every second for it, Bulma was forced to shut it down before the gate exploded and likely took the city with it.
Shadow7871
Shadow7871

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Hinata felt her eyes widen further, a rather loud squeak leaving her. Heat was radiating from her face and it was getting stronger by the second. She could swear that she was probably steaming. "I...I...I" Before she could get past her stutter, she collapsed backwards, a deep red as she fainted.

Vegeta rolled his eyes. Damn woman and her blasted experiments. "I came in before you even turned that thing on you damn woman!" he barked out. She was so irksome! But then again, she was his woman whether he liked it or not. He was still on the fence about that today. "Hurry it up! I want that brat out of here before Kakarot's woman shows up here."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow7871 Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:22 am

Bulma shot him a look "He's already fallen through!" she said pointing to  the now powered down machine where Gohan had been, Chi-Chi was going to KILL her

Gohan

Gohan fell through a vast expanse unable to stop himself, he couldn't help but notice the rings he was falling through and the glow of this...void, where the hell was he and more importantly where was he going?!

The Adventure of A Life time! (One on One rp between Akri and Shadow) Xiii2-historia-crux

It wouldn't take long before there was a bright flash and Gohan found himself falling towards a pink haired young man who looked up as Gohan cried out "Look out!!" unfortunately the was no time to avoid the collision as Gohan slammed into the young man and the blue flying cat with him before they all fell through another portal and were back in that strange place

"Gah!  Hey what's the big idea?!" snapped the pink haired young man but before Gohan could answer another flash of light would blind all three and they would find themselves falling to the ground in a new world...

Naruto

Naruto blinked as Hinata passed out and knelt by her "Hinata-chan?  Hey come on wake up." he said poking her cheek before the sound of thunder ripped through the air, louder then any normal thunder, the sound shook and vibrated the ground as the sky darkened filling with black clouds as multi-coloured lightning lanced out from the sky and the wind picked up becoming like that of a tornado.  Naruto yelped grabbing Hinata before she was blown away with the wind and went for cover.

"Hinata you NEED to wake up!!"
Shadow7871
Shadow7871

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:17 am

Vegeta snorted looking over at the gateway. His stupid wife and her damn inventions. "Well? Let's go woman. Nothing to do now," he griped. With that said, just to be sure she would follow him, he walked over to her. Grabbing the blue haired woman around the waist, he tossed her over his shoulder and stomped out of the lab.

Hinata stirred slightly, a soft hum leaving her lips. Blinking slowly, she tried to once again gather her surroundings. "...n-naruto..." she said softly.

Realizing exactly where she was, she squeaked, jumping up. Blushing, she shifted to hide behind a tree, poking her fingers together nervously. "...s-sorry."

Sasami ran through the familiar paths. She knew something was up. She'd never seen stars fall during daylight before, especially not like that. A screaming star?! Honestly, who'd have thought.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down