MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Looking down at his phone laughing through his nose again, coffee? ..heh...I think I'll change that later... He smiled slipping his phone back into his pocket, taking the last small sip of his hot chocolate. "ah..thank you I appreciate it."

Tilting his head to the side for a moment before straightening up again, "you're really nice you know that...though you did remind me of a scolding mother earlier." Placing the leather jacket back down to keep it away from his fiddling hands, moving them to the cup that was still slightly warm.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Dongwoo picked up his own cup to finish off his coffee as he laughed softly. He could see that. He'd been told it enough in the years since he'd met the others. Apparently he really was a mother figure in some sense. He never saw it, but others did.

"Ah sorry. I couldn't help it. If it'd been anyone else you could of had someone really mad with you. They can get violent. Best to scold you now over the idiocy of kicking rocks than later when you're beat up." Placing down his cup, he pulled out his wallet and laid out some cash before getting up. "Come on. I'll walk you back. And put on the jacket. It's cold."

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:00 pm

As he stood he slipped his arms into the jacket zipping it up, the elder was slightly bigger than him, probably from being in the industry more he had more muscle. "Yeah...Sometimes I find myself just doing things and not really thinking about it." Following Dongwoo out of the cafe, trailing behind him since he really didn't know where he was going.

Pulling out his phone seeing the time, 03:50:56, Woah...it's really late... Smirking to himself with the name that was in his phone, pressing a few buttons, making sure to look up so he didn't end up running into his new found acquaintance, the name Coffee.. now read Coffee Dong. Chuckling under his breath slipping his phone into the leather jackets pocket.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Dongwoo led him through the streets. He made his way back to where the other had smashed a rock into his leg before he came to a stop. Turning to face the other, he slipped his hands back into his pocket. "This is where I found you. Text me when you get back to your dorm. That way I have your number too."

Turning around, he started off towards his own building tossing a wave over his shoulder. "You can return the jacket next time I see you!"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:16 pm

After some time passed he found himself back at his dorm, slipping into his room laying onto his bed, he pulled the covers over his face slipping out the phone again. He couldn't help but chuckle at the name he changed before opening a new message, 'I made it home, coffee.' tossing his phone beside him soon after found himself asleep.

The morning soon came, greeting wenhan with a light to his face. Groaning some before sitting up. Panicking a little to himself before realizing there were no schedules for a few days, he relaxed again laying back in his bed. His fingers brushed against his cotton sheets before hitting the leather jacket he received the night before. Guess I should check if he replied... Rolling over onto his stomach he picked up his phone flicking though the various messages before landing on 'Coffee Dong' The message was in korean, just like he promised.

Sighing out, too tired to try to translate it at the moment, slipping the phone into his pants pocket trudging himself out of bed. "well..he said he'd leave a voice mail too.." saying under his breath, finding his way to the kitchen. It was kind of nice honestly, no one was in the apartment they must all be doing their own thing. Grabbing himself a glass of water before plopping himself down on the couch, turning on the tv to a music program. To his surprise there was an infinite music video playing, ( ) . Wow..he's pretty good...

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:33 pm

Dongwoo made his way home. Slipping inside, he pulled out his phone, chuckling at the text message. Saving the number in his log, he went through the rooms to make sure everyone was okay. Once he was satisfied, he fell into his bed with a sigh, passing out quickly.

The next day was another day of dance training and he found himself whining as Syuggyu dragged him out of bed. He was not looking forward to more dancing when, glancing at his phone, he groaned. He'd only gotten 2 hours sleep! What the hell were they thinking waking him up this early!? Grumbling to himself, he typed out a quick text before clamoring from bed to get ready for the day.

An hour later found him in the dance studio, leaning on his knees with a scowl. The choreography they'd just showed him was going to be a lot more complicated than usual. With a grumble, he pulled out his phone and dialed the number. "It's coffee," he said ignoring the snickers from his bandmates. "I was going to call later to give you time to translate that, but I'm going to be killing myself all day. If you reply I won't be answering until after dance practice. Later." At least this way the boy would have an explanation if he was ignored all day.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Listening intently to the voice mail he got while he was in the shower, eventually after what felt like 40 times he finally understood what the other said. Well sort of. "Practice huh..." Flicking though his phone to the message screen he quickly typed one up, 'Okay coffee, I don't have any schedules for a few days. We just finished promotions, so nothing much to do. I'll just walk around." Short, simple sentences seemed to be the best way, he didn't want to screw up with some big elaborate one that he would surely fail with later on.

Getting off the couch to get ready for the day, slipping into a comfortable out fit, some sweats and a muscle shirt with a sweater. He slipped on some flip flops and head out the door, not really sure what he'd do..probably kick some rocks again.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Dongwoo stumbled over a step as his phone went off. Casting an apologetic smile to the group, he pulled it out to read it quickly. They were going to yell at him later. He knew they would, but the kid wasn't good with Korean and he wanted to be sure he'd understood the message.

Looking it over he bit his lip before looking to Syuggyu. He was going to kill him for sure for this! But he typed in their address quickly. Come join practice. It will be good for you. AND DON'T KICK ROCKS! ~Coffee

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket wenhan pulled it out swiftly opening the message, he was kind of eager to hear from 'coffee dong', Join him in practice hm.. He replied with a simple K, opening his GPS app, typing the address in, luckily it wasn't too far. Finishing his small cookie he'd brought from home before setting off on the path that his phone had laid out for him.

Once he reached the building finding his way in the door, he softly knocked on the wood where the music could be heard from. Creaking it open to peak inside, seeing the hard working group fumble over a few steps, drinking water, one guy seemed to be eying his new found friend and mumbling to him. Which he could only assume was about the failed attempt at the obviously difficult step. Closing the door softly he decided to just message as he waited instead. 'I'm here.'

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Dongwoo had rejoined them ignoring the leader glare as he took his place once again. The music restarted and the group of them started on their rehearsal once again. This was honestly his favorite part of being an idol. The dancing. But the practice was brutal and that one step was driving him nuts. He yelled as he tripped it up once again only to have Syuggyu come over to speak with him.

The pair of them whispered at each other, the leader scolding him about the step and the phone. He was about to argue for himself when his phone went off again and he had to bite his lip as he gave an awkward smile. "...h...heh...uhm.." Flipping open his phone, he looked it over. "I...invited someone." Taking the chance to escape the angry leader, he ran away to get the door. "Rocky! Come in!"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Wenhan blinked a bit at his own found nick name, Rocky? very cleaver there mr. Coffee dong. Smiling as he entered the room with small bows to the members who he could only assume were older than him as well. "Hey.." slipping into the back of the room with Dong woo. "you sure...um..that guy won't be mad?" As the obvious leader of the group stood with a disproving stare.

Leaning back against the wall crossing his leg, "Go back to practice, but..maybe try the move slower so your feet know where they're going..before trying to keep up with the tempo?" he suggested with his unsure tone again, not really knowing his place to say anything to someone older and more higher up in the industry than himself.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Dongwoo glanced over his shoulder before snickering as he threw a wave to the other. "He's mad. But he gets mad over everything that isn't centered on him. It's fine." Facing the other again, he gave a small shrug. "He'll get over it the next time he needs to talk. None of us stay mad very long."

Stepping away, he headed back out. "And I'll consider it, but I can't control myself with music." Laughing he ran back to the others to take his place. "Practice your Korean!" he scolded moments before he once again started the dance routine.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:18 pm

That he did, well...started to anyway. Looking over his texts between his Korean members, browsing an app he had downloaded for simple words like cricket, cheese, coffee.. When he read the word he looked up watching the group dance some. That one guy seemed really over baring and he sort of felt bad for his new found friend. Looking back at his phone he found himself quickly distracted by the notification from a soccer game he downloaded. He knew he shouldn't but he opened it anyway.

Sweet! a new design for my characters shorts! Excitedly he opened the new item, before playing his game. Thinking to himself for a moment I should really change this to korean... Which he did. Yeah it slowed down his game but at least he was doing what coffee said..kind of.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Dongwoo worked through the routine with the others steadily. He was getting the steps slowly and when he started to catch on, he started helping the others out until they managed to run through without any flaws. Falling onto his rear, he dropped back panting as he started laughing.

They all took a moment to catch their breath, but soon enough, he was pushing himself up to run through again. As they each lined up, he paused for just one moment. "Rocky! No games! Study!"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:26 pm

"I am studying!! okay! It's in korean~ like you asked~" he said leaning back on the wall holding his phone closer to his face now, continuing to tap on the screen.

One of the other members, Howon, glanced over at dongwoo as they practiced the moves one more time. "Rocky? Coffee? what are you guys a couple? those are some weird pet names." Chuckling to himself, glancing back at the guy on the bench.

Wanhan's ear twitched when he heard couple, being the only word he could pick up from the fast speech he shrugged it off focusing back into his game.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Dongwoo stumbled over a step before whirling on his friend with a scowl. "We are not! I just met him last night!" he shouted flailing his arms. "Just focus on dancing!" Spinning in place, he fell back into the dance steps. Stupid bandmates.

"And you! That's a game! Study! Or get your ass out here and at least put your body to use!"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Howon couldn't help snicker at his friends choice of words, before joining in. "Yeah Rocky lets see that body mooove~" before quickly hopping to hide behind Sungkyu.

Wenhan sighed shutting his phone off, "It is studying I put the game in korean!" Standing with a stretch So much for NOT working.... standing beside dong woo, he intently watched for a few moments before copying their moves the best he could, but just like the others that one move got his feet to trip over themselves landing on his behind shortly after. "aiyah!" he exclaimed, as the other members snickered.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Dongwoo smiled a bit glancing at him. "There's no point in a game being in korean. You're to focused on the game, nothing that's in korean will get in that thick skull of yours." Stepping over, he held his hand out to him. "Come on. Try it again. It'll be a good way to keep your body warmed up until you start practicing again."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Grasping his hand hoisting himself up. he sighed out, his excuse to play games in valid to the coffee dong. Continuing to practice with the new group of guys for he didn't know how long, it was honestly kind of fun so he wasn't keeping track of the time.

Wenhan clutched his stomach while they were taking a short water break, an audible growl could be heard through out the dance room. "oh..Guess I'm hungry.." he mumbled, standing to stretch some more. Looking over the sweaty...panty group of guys. "So uh...lunch? food?" he asked, in the shortest way he could with out making himself sound too stupid.

Pulling out his phone to check if he had gotten any messages about work, or from his other friends, which he didn't. Slightly happy with this fact he put his phone back looking over the group.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Dongwoo smiled a bit throwing him a towel as he rubbed at his hair. Honestly food did sound good. They rarely remembered to eat during practice, too caught up. Some food would probably be a good idea. They had been dancing for hours. Looking around, he noticed the others were looking pretty hungry as well.

With a hum, he gave a nod. "Yeah. Food." Looking over the others, he stretched a bit. "We'll go grab food for everyone!" he called out, the others looking relieved. If they were waiting for food, they'd get a break, so no one put up a fuss as he chugged a bit of water and headed for the door. "You coming Wenhan?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:05 pm

"yeah~" he cheered, he was honestly excited for food, and....you know some one on one time with this guy wouldn't be a bad idea. I mean, he really wasn't comfortable around new people and he just met 6.

Sticking his hands in his sweats' pockets, a little more comfortable to walk beside the other now. "where should we eat, I kind of want chicken..or..something." he said, pulling out his phone to send a quick message to his buddies that he'd most likely be home late again, you know if they were having enough fun together he didn't see a reason to give a set time he'd be home at.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Dongwoo smiled at the other looping his arms around his shoulders. "Chicken is good!" Keeping a hold on the other, he guided them out of the building and along the street. "There's a really good grill place near here. We can get enough for everybody."

Dongwoo looked around. People had gotten used to seeing him wander this area so they left him alone. He was too normal for them now. They were noticing his comrade though. "How are you liking the dance routine?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Why are his arms on my shoulders...ah well He thought smiling as they continued to strut, "well..It is difficult but it's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it." he said, looking around at the whispering people. Being new to the idol scene he wasn't quite used to being noticed this much.

Stopping at the grill place that the elder had lead him too, browsing over the menu. "well. most of your dance routines from the videos I've seen are pretty uh..cool, it's impressive really. Damn i forgot the word I did want to use. "so..what kind of food do they like, I'm feeling Teriyaki."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Dongwoo looked over the menu as well, humming softly to himself. There were a lot of options out, but the special looked really good. Glancing around a bit he gave a small nod. "Okay. Teriyaki for you. Uhm...the special for me. I'll get a little bit of everything else for the guys." Making his way up to the counter, he placed his order and passed over the money.

Once that was done, he made his way out of the crowd to sit down while he waited for their order. He'd kept a hold on the other, pulling him along at his own pace. "Well, my new friend, any 20 questions today?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:41 pm

After being forced to move around and finally sat down he huffed a little, fixing his shirt back to its slightly straight state. Leaning an elbow on the table letting his head rest in his hand, "You know.... I don't really know. You never asked me anything." He said in an as a matter of fact voice, looking over to the elder.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum