MentalScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are We... Just a Memory? (Sephiroth x Cloud [Eilonwe and Ryu])
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm by Eilonwe

» Dark Angel's Delight (eilonwe x Ryu)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm by Eilonwe

» The Divinity of a Death Well Lived [Akri ] (not sure if adult or not)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 pm by Akri

» Truth or Dare (eilonwe x Akri ) (Aoi x Shou, eventually adult)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am by Eilonwe

» Taboo [AkrixAmakai]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm by Amakai

» Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 pm by Akri

» High School Hopeless (Ryu) [naughty bits included]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Sleeping With the Enemy (Ryu and Akri) [Mature ReixYuu]
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm by Ryu

» Narcissus under the Rose (Eilonwe x Akri)
Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Eilonwe

Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 am

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 Empty Re: Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  Akri Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Dongwoo helped the group to clean up their studio. They were supposed to keep working, but they needed food. Once they'd gathered up their things, they headed out to join their new friend as it seemed his bandmates like Wenhan too.

Entering the restaurant, they waved, making their way over to the table to join him. After a group shuffle, his bandmates had shoved him in the seat right next to Wenhan. If he didn't know bet...who was he kidding, he did know better, his bandmates were trying to hook him up with a relative stranger.

"Mmm.. Yeah. Lots. We have to go back after this to finish up one of the routines. Then we'll probably head home. What about you?"

Akri
Admin

https://mentalscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix] - Page 5 Empty Re: Dream or Reality [Akrixscyllaphoenix]

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Wenhan shrugged with a deep sigh. "I don't really know , all my bandmates are off visiting their family during the break..which I can't do." Reaching over to idly play with a napkin as they waited for their food. "I might just play my games, go for a walk."

Sipping his drink, trailing off his words. He had a bad habbit of talking too much when he was nervous, Mostly about things that didn't matter.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Dongwoo watched his companion for a moment before glancing around the table. The others were looking to each other as well. After a moment, they all gave a nod. "Well, it seems you are on your own. You can stay with us until your friends get back if you like. We have practice and that, but you can tag along. Hang out with us after."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Wenhan smiled with a small nod. "That sounds fun.. I wouldn't mind." Digging into his food with small bites looking around at the others talking amungst eachother. Glancing over at dongwoo with a soft smile, almost loosing himself in his glancing, the other's words slowly drowning out.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Dongwoo ate his own food, enjoying the meal of the day. He was silent as he ate, thinking over the options. If the other would be staying with him and the group, he'd have to at least have a bed. Or did the other expect him to crash on one of the couches like last time. "Mmm...do you want to stop and grab some stuff for your stay before we head back to training?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Wenhan nodded to his question , "okay.. yeah I probably should." He said with slight excitement, he never had a big 'sleep over' like this before. Let alone with someone like dongwoo

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Dongwoo nodded. "We'll stop before we head back to the studio. We shouldn't have to practice too much longer, so you shouldn't be bored," he offered.

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 pm

After they were done eating and headed off, wenhan offered to catch up with them later. He didn't want to distract them, so he stayed at home packing up his things to stay there for a few days. Giddy with excitement, he hastily packed a few items, clothes and other few things he thought he would need. Grabbing his phone charger as his last item shoving it in his back back he flung it over his shoulder texting his friends of his whereabouts.

Stopping in front of their studio, he knocked on the door before entering. He wasn't sure if they'd still be practicing or not. Which to him it looked like they were just finishing up, he slipped himself onto the bench in the back of the room laughing to himself at their actions. Their leader, who he can't remember the name of for some reason, was just bantering on about the moves again. As dongwoo rolled his eyes and laughed teasing the other about being more of a mother than he was, wenhan pulled out his phone to snap a few pictures. Their faces were priceless in his eyes.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Syuggyu just couldn't get it. No matter how many times Dongwoo told him to just let him teach the steps to the others, he just kept making them run it again. It was never ending. He eventually just started goofing off just to give the others a break. By the time the end of practice had rolled around, he and Syuggyu were having the most ridiculous argument he could stand.

"Lets just go home~" he teased. "I'll teach YOU the dance tomorrow." Before Syuggyu could answer, he spun on his heel to gather his things only to yelp in excitement running across the studio. "You made it! Perfect timing."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Wenhan smiled big hopping up to his feet. "Yes!! I'm here Hello~" he really didn't know where that came from and he rubbed the back of his head. "well...lets get going then."

The grumbling Syunggyu followed behind the group for now as wenhan listened to their ridiculous banter. Soon arriving at the house, he stretched out looking around. "So...where am I sleeping?"

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Dongwoo headed straight for his dorm room. He wanted to change and get rid of his bag. Stepping into the room, he threw his bag to his side before going to fall on the couch to rest for a moment. He wanted to cool down before he showered and changed.

"Well...I can take the couch. I invited you, so you can use my bed. I don't mind. The couch is comfier than I thought, " he said with a laugh. "Guess I have you to thank for that information. First time I've slept there in a long time."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Wenhan lightly blushed at the memory of them cuddling together on the couch, man that was comfy. Smiling with a nod he dropped his bags falling backwards onto the bed. "ahh~ doing nothing all day sure is hard work!" he joked, rolling over on to his stomach to match the others gaze.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Dongwoo rolled his eyes grabbing a pillow off the couch to throw at the other. "Yeah yeah. I'm sure you're exhausted," he teased before falling back onto the couch. Sighing a bit, he stretched his legs a bit. "Ahh...I'm gonna take a shower. The guys will be messing around for a while if you want to join them."

Getting up again with a soft groan, he grabbed some pajama pants and his shampoo. Going to the hall closet, he grabbed a towel before heading to the bathroom. "Have fun!"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:17 pm

Wenhan rolled back onto his back before sitting up, skipping to the living room with the other guys. He grabbed a snack on the way, sitting on the couch. Just listening to them laugh and joke around with each other made him smile a little. He really didn't know how to engage himself with them since he was technically still an outsider. Heck he didn't even remember half their names.

So he opted to just watch, leaning back in the chair crunching away on his snack.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:24 pm

Dongwoo took his time in the shower, enjoying the hot air. It helped a lot with his muscles. He'd been doing double time on his practice to make up for his slacking. He was spending a lot of time running off with his new friend or texting him and he was working twice as hard to make up for it.

He'd been there almost half an hour, just enjoying the water before he started washing his hair. Making quick work of washing up, he turned off the water. Getting out, he dried off quickly, not really bothering with his hair before he pulled on his pajama pants. Tossing the towel in the hamper, he left the bathroom with a yawn. "Bathrooms free!"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:27 pm

The other guys practically fought for the bathroom, doing rock paper scissors and some light rough housing, they were all tired and all needed a nice shower. Wenhan how ever just sat in the chair kicking his legs up on the coffee table, continuing to eat his chips.

Looking over to dongwoo he coughed a little Damn.... The thought crossed his mind before he shook his head violently looking back at the TV. "Good shower?"

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Dongwoo made his way over to the fridge, grabbing out a bottle of water. Opening it, he took a quick drink before looking over to his guest. "Mmm. Yeah. It was great. You okay? Sounded like you choked a little bit there. Do you need some water?"

Grabbing a bag of chips for himself, he headed over to the couch to sit beside Wenhan. Putting his own feet up on the table, he opened his own bag of chips to snack on. "What'cha watching?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:33 pm

He shook his head with a light smile, looking over at the screen tilting his head. "you know...I don't know...they were just giggling and flipping the channels, no idea what is on right now." He said, adjusting a bit to be a little more comfy in the chair. He was going to take a shower too, but he figured he'd just wait until everyone who actually lived here had a chance to use the bathroom.

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Humming softly, he shifted to lean on the arm of the couch. Snacking on his chips, he watched the screen, trying to figure out what exactly his friends had landed on. After a while, he gave up on trying to figure it out and just watched, yawning now and again. "You want to come practice with us tomorrow? Have you been studying the texts and voicemails I've been leaving?"

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:41 pm

He nodded, "Yeah I have! I listen to them every day all day..." he scratched the back of his head, "well not ALL day, just when ever I can.." grabbing the remote he just started flipping channels, he had no idea why it was suddenly awkward. "And um, yeah If I wake up in time I'd love to."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:43 pm

Dongwoo chuckled a little drinking a little more water. "That's good to know. You seem to be getting a little better in conversational korean," he praised. "It's fun getting your answers. You're very funny you know."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:48 pm

Puffing out his lips in a slight pout, "I'm not funny~ I just...don't know how to say things sometimes." he crossed his arms continuing to flip through the channels, "why is there nothing on late at night?"

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Dongwoo laughed a little reaching over to shove Wenhan's head a bit. "Calm down. I wasn't picking on you. I just find you funny. It's a good thing you know," he said.

Grinning a bit, he shifted to sprawl out on the couch giving another yawn. Popping another chip in his mouth, he watched the images flickering over the screen. "There's never anything on because no one is up this late. No one really cares what's on now. It's just used to help us fall asleep. That's all."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scyllaphoenix Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Lightly shoving dongwoo back he sighed typing in random numbers on the remote now just to see what he'd get. "Yeah...I guess so, but TV roulette is kind of fun when you're bored." Yawning a little, with the bathroom finally being free he hopped up. "I'm going to borrow your shower if that's okay..."

scyllaphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Akri Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Dongwoo hummed a little taking the remote from him. "Yeah. Go ahead. We can go to bed after that," he yawned. "You can use my shampoo and that if you need it. I left it in the bathroom for you."

Akri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum